Monday, August 31, 2009

Some paint has found a home

This is my bedroom color and I love it! It goes really well with my brown bedding and
I feel very calm with the blue. The color is called Madonna Blue.



This is the office/recreational room/whatever the hell I feel like room and the color purple is so fun and pleasant. You may not be able to tell by the wall by the window is a darker purple, and so it the brick chimney. The lighter purple is called Dancing in the Spring and the darker purple is Soul Train. I think Lilac and Deadly Nightshade are better names, but it is not up to me. There was a color from a different source called aplomb (light purple like color) and that name is my favorite, but this is not exactly that color.



So this is my new house and I feel like I now have a great amount of space to myself. I will keep you updated with more pictures and renovation reports as they arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment