Friday, August 21, 2009

Before the Paint Hits the Walls


This picture is in from in the hallway of my new living space looking into the room that will likely be my bedroom but I have not decided yet. I will take pictures after painting this weekend so you can see the transformation...and then I will add my things to the mix in a week or so!!



This is the best picture of the window in the bedroom space.

The hallway by the stairs down to the main floor. I cannot wait to see
the color I choose in this space!



This is the most adorable nook in the large room that I want to make into the office/living space room for myself. It has two windows and lots of space to move around. Maybe it will be my dance studio! The floors have paint on them and have been sanded but who knows what the finished product will look like as we may have to paint them until new floors get put down. Hooray for new places and new opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment